Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Re-designed Cards

Today I'm posting 2 re-designed Fall/Thanksgiving cards that I had previously posted here on my blog.  

I needed 14 cards, and I needed them ASAP. Why do we card makers either NOT send cards we've created, or are scurrying to get some made? It's still a mystery to me...
 


I really love both of these cards, but needed something a little less time intensive and using the products I had on hand. Here is what I came up with. What do you think?


Inside of Early Espresso/Crumbcake card

Both cards were stamped using the sentiment that came in the October 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit. (I corrected this. I inadvertently put November PP Kit)

I was thrilled with this kit. So, so pretty and so MUCH product.

Here is a link to the YouTube Video Stampin' Up! has uploaded so you can see all it's GOODNESS!

If you would like to get a "Creative 30 minute Fix"and get a new project every month, you can CLICK here and subscribe under my business page. I would love to be your Creative coach, answer questions, and occasionally give you alternative projects using the months kits.

Stampin' Up! also offers a 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month subscription at a savings. Why not give it a try? You won't be disappointed.


SU PRODUCTS:
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumbcake, Old Olive, Naturals White
Ink:Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Labels Collection
Brights Candy Dots
Large Oval for pumpkin pieces
Modern Label for stem
Bird Builder Punch for leaves 

I hope you make this a great Tuesday and do something CRAFTY, my friends!

Hugs, 
Bernadette


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...