Friday, February 7, 2014



I mentioned yesterday that I was working on another card using 
the Circle Card Thinlits die.
Well, here it is. I wanted a cheerful card to send to a friend in Scottsdale who just broke her wrist. She has a few months of recovery and I thought this
 Watercolor Wonder DSP 132994, was the perfect paper to use.


Stampin' Up! Supply List

Paper: Dafffodil Delight CS, Island Indigo CS, 
Whisper White CS
Watercolor Wonder DSP 132994

Stamps: Simple Stems 133101
Fabulous Phrases 120501
Thoughts and Prayers 127805

Ink: Gumball Green  126861,  Island Indigo 126986

Envelope Liners Framelits dies 132172 

Itty Bitty Punch Pack 118309

2 1/2"Circle Punch 120906

Pearls Basic Jewels 119247

Perfect Polka Dots EF 117335


**On the card I posted yesterday I failed to mention I used the Stripes EF 123128 and the Envelope Liners Framelits die**

The supplies used here can be purchased from me by clicking here.

Have a GREAT weekend and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE

2 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

So bright and cheery. Someone said the other day that the flower looks like a Dr. Suess one, what do you think? I think it does- fun and graphic. Love the DSP you chose to match with it;)

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Yes, the flower does look like the Dr. Suess one. I didn't realize it until it was pointed out to me. That card was a struggle, though, but I'm glad it made you smile. B

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...