Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wedding Favors


 It seems like yesterday got away from me and I didn't get a project up like I wanted to. Sorry.

Today's project is one that I have had rolling around in my head for several days. I guess I have been thinking weddings. I have2 daughters who have Anniversaries in April and one this coming September. I had made all the favors for all three weddings. I guess I was missing doing that!

The 2013 Colors of the Year for weddings is Mint Green and Pink. I'm not usually a pastel gal, but these two colors together do speak soft and vintage, which I do like. Linda Heller, my upline,  had sent me this  Kraft Gift box and die cut Lolly about 6 weeks ago. She had designed the box around her Everybunny stamp set tutorial. I had put this away to make up at a later time, but when I was thinking "weddings", I knew exactly how I would use it. Thanks Linda!

The paper on the box are from the Spring catalog, Tea for Two DSP,
 Certainly Celery CS and Pretty in Pink CS.
The beautiful ribbon is SU's 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon in Old Olive. I also used Basic Pearls, the large Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly, Large Circle Scallop, Scallop punches and "smashed" the Soda Pop Tops. I stamped the 1" circle with the words from the Collage Curios stamp set. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue, glue gun and Stampin' Dimensionals to hold things together.

Now how cute this would be to use as favors. You could put a piece of wedding cake or some sweet candy choices inside. Chocolate, of course!

Of course , this box can be used for more then favors. How would you use it? 

Have a great weekend and stay CRAFTY!




No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...