Friday, July 3, 2020

It's Your Birthday


Back this afternoon to post a card that I will be adding to Seize the Birthday and Freshly Made Sketches.


I had fun making this. I love red, white, and blue combinations. This is going to go into my Masculine Card section, but of course, it is appropriate for the 4th.of July Birthdays.




The papers used on this card: SU Real Red, Night of Navy, Playing with Patterns, and Playful Pets and Neenah Solar White110# for the base. Extra supplies used: MFT Basic Edge Dies, SU Stitched Framelits Dies, SU Star Die. The sentiment is from MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes which was stamped in Night of Navy. I used another sentiment from that MFT set on the inside, "Lets Get The Party Started" to finish it off and ready to mail.

I guess that's about it on card making today. Boy, how I wish someone would clean up my mess and put my supplies away! Have a great 4th. of July weekend. Stay Safe and Well.

Blessings,
Bernie B



2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous design for a 4th of July or any masculine birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

Cathy said...

Great combination of patterned papers and fabulous masculine card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...