Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Help

This is my VLVSEPT2014 week 2 card and I will be linking it over on Word Art Wednesday, also. I did have some other paper in mind, but settled on this pretty floral in the All Abloom paper stack.  The lighting is a little off since I took it with the early morning sun. It seems it's still trial and error for me in taking photos of my cards. {smile}

I  will be making this short today.  I have a Woman's Bible Study this morning and a Card Class with some ladies from the park where I live. I'm hoping to get in a pedicure, but don't know if that will happen today. I seem to put that off. I'd rather spend that hour or so in my Studio, although I do enjoy getting them.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and do something CRAFTY my friends.

*Stamp set - Verve Scripture Medley 2 , which I just love. I have used this set of uplifting scriptures on at least 5 cards, and there are still 7 left!

*SU retired embossing folder and button

I forgot to mention that I used one of my favorite papers, Shimmery White #101910. I love the subtle little shimmer it has to it and the weight of the card paper.(stamped sentiment and flower)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the blue and yellow are so beautiful together. Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

Carole Robb Bisson

Unknown said...

I really like that shimmer white paper and save it for all my special projects. This card is so beautiful, especially the DP layout and flower. Carole Word Art Wednesday

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...