Friday, March 26, 2021

Best Wishes

I'm here today posting a card I made to link over at the CAS C&S challenge. I wanted to use this cute little Bee from  Altenews Mini Die: Bee Kind. Although I considered several different colors to use with the Bee I decided on a black and white combination. 

I used Neenah Solar White#110 for the base, MFT Road Trippin paper 6x6 for the strips, and the sentiment is from MFT Happy Hummingbirds. The added color on the Bee was stamped with Tim Holtz Distress in, Scattered Straw. This bee was very user-friendly. It stamped well, lined up with the body and the die very easily.


That's it for this card. I plan on making a card using an MFT Stamp and Die-namic that I haven't used. Actually, I have several of those!

Have a wonderful day and stay well.

Blessings, Bernadette

3 comments:

JulieP said...

I'm admiring your awesome tire tread stripes. Very clever. The bee is perfect as well as your color choice. I love black and white cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog Bernadette!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so beautiful Bernadette! I love the chevron pattern stripes at the back, and the bee is fabulous. Love that the yellow is echoed in your enamel dots too. It's always such a pleasure to see your cards in our gallery. Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a great take on the sketch. Love this!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...