Sunday, November 22, 2020

Happy Holidays


First some news. One of my cards was chosen as a Weekly Winner over on the CAS C& S blog. I find it always a treat to be recognized by my peers.

Today I'm dropping by to add a card to the  Freshly Made Sketches blog. This was a fairly quick card utilizing the sweet little animals from MFT's Better Together stamp and Die-namics set. I thought about adding the little trees but had it together before I remembered to use them. UGH!









PRODUCTS USED:
Retired SU DSP, SU Pool Party
MFT Better Together Stamps and Dies
SU Itty Bitty Christmas for sentiment
MFT Skinny Strips Die-namics
SU Cherry Cobbler ink
SU Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels







That is about it for this afternoon. I need to finish up a Get Well Card and Sympathy Card before dinner.


Have a wonderful evening and upcoming week.

Blessings, Bernadette



1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh too cute! I love these sweet little images you've used on your card for FMS challenge - thanks for playing along with us!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...