Sunday, November 1, 2020

Bring on the Balloons




Hi All! Just a quick post on this rainy day here in NC. I was in need of some stamp and paper therapy yesterday, although we did have some sun peeking out behind the clouds. 

I was playing around with this MFT's Die-Namics Birthday Balloons deciding on some images or dies to be used on birthday cards that I needed to add to my birthday stash. I haven't used this die very much and thought I would put it in my birthday stash bin and link it over at CAS Colour and Sketches.



This card was pretty straightforward. The die did not come with a stamp, so I just chose some SU solid color paper to cut out the balloons and the strings, added some white gel pen to the left side for shadow, and glued them to my white panel which I embossed with the SU Subtle 3D EF.  The sentiment is from MFT's Safari Party stamped with black ink on Just Jade and cut with MFT's Stitched Sentiment Strips. I cut the white background using MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Die-namics STAX 1 and embossed it with SU's Subtle 3D EF. 

PAPER USED:
SU Calypso Coral for the card base
Neenah Solar White #110
SU Bumblebee, Just Jade, and Calypso Coral for the balloons


I hope you have a great Sunday and coming week.
Stay Safe and Stay Well!
Bernadette

2 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Such a cute card! Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining us at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Those colorful balloons are so adorable! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...