Saturday, October 10, 2020

Blessed to Have You in My Life

 

I have gotten to play a little today. I had been cleaning and organizing my craft supplies, AGAIN but got some of that finished so sat down to create a card for The Flower Challenge #49.  The challenge was to incorporate Circles on your card.  This is also their 4th. Birthday and have so many wonderful prizes to award the Top 7 people. How exciting is that? This is one of several cards that I am creating to give to some very special people in my life. 



PRODUCTS USED
SU Rich Razzelberry, Black and White Paper from SU Honey Bee Suite, Neenah Solar White80#
MFT Fun Flowers stamp set, Altenew BAF Layering Stamp set, Gardenia sentiment
MFT A2 Circles Stax, MFT A2 Rectangle Stax 1
SU Gilded Gems
Flowers colored with Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Stay Well and Safe

Bernadette

1 comment:

Bobby said...

The flowers are so cute gathered in the circle and the black and white background is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...