Saturday, July 27, 2019

Hello


Hi all. I'm finally back today creating some cards. I've been busy sorting, purging, and organizing my craft goodies. Unfortunately, I haven't finished yet but decided to take a break these past few days to unwind. Today I'm playing along with FMS398.
The stamp set and dies that I used on this card are by Altenew, "Garden Treasures".



Recently I decided to be more intentional about sending cards I've made, not only for my families special days but to some dear friends that need to know I am thinking of them on a regular basis. I have been following Jennifer McGuire for over a year now and she talks about sharing Handmade Kindness through the cards that we make. Brilliant! Now I need to add some to my stash.

Have a wonderful evening and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
BernieB

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Somebody will smile when the get this lovely "hello"! (I have been feeling the say way about my cards - I make them, they go in a stash and never come out again.) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What pretty flowers, they will make someone happy. Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches.

Giftiaa said...

Greaat blog I enjoyed reading

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...