Thursday, May 9, 2019

Butterfly Kisses Happy Birthday and an Oops!



I posted this card yesterday and forgot to link it over a Seize the Birthday I guess I was in too much of a hurry! So why not mosey on over there and take a look at what very talented ladies have posted.

The posting today is a Birthday Card that I made for my 4-year-old GD. I just love the Pure Innocence stamps with matching die-namics sold over at MFT. This sweet little butterfly girl stole my heart when I first saw her.

I colored the image using my Prismacolor Pencils and used Gamsol to blend and smooth out the colors. The papers are from SU the Gingham Gala Collection and Lemon Lime Twist, so are the flower sequins. The wings were brushed with Wink of Stella. I decided to use a Mini Wooble Spring from Taylored Expressions to add a little fun to the sweet butterfly. Hopefully, she will enjoy it.



That's it for today. Have a wonderful Thursday and I hope you can get to do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
BernieB

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image and what a great idea to put a spring on her! Your GD will love it! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you, Cathy. I gave it to her yesterday and she did love it.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...