Saturday, November 3, 2018

Owl EOS Holder


Posting today a picture of one of the favors I created for my daughters Baby Shower next week. CRICUT made the cutting so easy. The assembly was fairly straight forward , but it took a little time. Especially those beaks! I wanted all the lip balm to be the same color and purchase it in bulk (10 or more) so Amazon was my choice.








PRODUCTS USED:
Cricut Design Space - Owl Lip Balm Holder ( To You From Me cartridge)
SU Card Stock - Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce, Tangerine Tango
SU Rhinestones
SU Mini Dimensionals
EOS Organic Strawberry Lip Balm - Amazon

Thanks for stopping by. Now that I have this project off my list, on to creating Thanksgiving cards and treat boxes for family, friends and grandchildren. Have a great weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...