Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sending You Lots of...



Tonight I had all good intentions of cleaning up my craft area. I started putting things away and my eyes fell upon a small pile of cut up birds.  My thought was I'll just put those away and use them for another day, but then remembered the challenge over at MFT's blog, Clean and Simple.

I don't have many"light bulb"moments when I'm creating a card, but certainly had this time. Also, clean and simple are down right hard for me to achieve. I had a card base sitting on my desk, the Birds of a Feather birds, the ink and the MFT "Filled With Joy" stamps. The little X and O die was in my cart, so off I went into creating mode and this is what I created. I'm really pleased with it and probably will add 3 more to my stash with the same layout and possibly colors.

I really need a better light source when I take evening photos.


I'll be headed over to the challenge over at MFT as soon as I get this posted. Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...