Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hello all. Just popping by to link two cards that I created yesterday for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.




Both these cards are using a 6x6 sample sheet from the SU Animal Expedition DSP. I'm slowly working through the paper pack that I received from Linda Heller. Of course, I should have had more cards made for as long as I have had it, but that's another story. These are both Birthday cards for some of the younger grandchildren in my life. I finished off the inside  of the card with the strips I had left over from the 6X6 sheet. That will leave me 4 sheets remaining to do a few more cards. Got to love that. 

PRODUCTS USED:
 SU's Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Cardstock
 Bird and leaves are from MFT's  Birds of a Feather Card Kit
 Sentiments are from PTI's Everyday Button Bits (RET). I love these sayings and fonts and have      been using them quite often lately.


Have a wonderful Saturday. I'm off to make cards with some of my card making friends for a few hours this afternoon. I hope you all have a chance to go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great set of cards! I love those little birds! The colours are so bright and cheery! Great background paper too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

These are adorable....sweet birds......adorable DSP! Glad you joined us at FMS!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...