Wednesday, July 25, 2018

They Say it's Your Birthday


I had some free time yesterday to create a card using the Birds of a Feather dies from MFT's June Kit. I really like this kit with the different sized birds, flowers, and leaves, and of course, this sweet birdhouse. I did use SU card stock (Bermuda Bay, Real, Red, Black) with exception of the Dill Pickle card stock which came with the kit for the leaves. The black and white paper is a retired SU paper which I have had in my stash for a long time. :}. The sentiment is from SU's Suite Sayings (retired).

I'll be linking this to the Seize the Birthday challenge today.  I'm really trying to get back into a more consistent routine, but honestly it's been difficult with all our travel these past months. Hopefully, I can get back on track soon.





Have a wonderful day and I hope you can go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply, Bernadette

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is such a sweet card and I love it when I can use something that I have had in my stash for a long time.That red birdhouse is great on the stripped background. Good to see that you had some time to create, it is a good feeling. We travel a lot too, so I work ahead and do what I can do. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT Member

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks Barbara for your kind comment on the card. I really need to do better at getting ahead with the my cards so I can post more often while I'm away. Have a great weekend!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...