Sunday, March 11, 2018

You're a Gem






I'll be linking this card to the Paper Craft Crew weekly challenge.



I had a chance to play with stamps and paper today. It's been a rainy and cold day, and creating always seems to warm my soul. Wish it did the same for my body!

I wanted to create a card with the Naturally Eclectic DSP that I have just recently bought.  I wasn't sure I was going to use this particular pattern having not bought the stamp set that complimented it.  I looked through my Paper Pumpkin sets because I thought I remembered having a stamp that I possibly could use. Eureka, I did! Just love when that happens.

Products Used:
SU Naturally Eclectic DSP, Pool Party cardstock, Lemon Lime Twist card stock
Paper Pumpkin Stamp
SU ink Night of Navy
SU retired ribbon - Pool Party
 Rhinestones, SU Silver Metallic Thread
SU Tailored Tag Punch


I hope your part of the world is warmer then NC is right now. We might even be getting a sprinkle of snow. Brrr..., but enjoy the remainder of your weekend and go do something you LOVE!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...