Friday, March 30, 2018

To A Classy Kind of Guy

Today's post will be of a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Since I seem to never have enough masculine cards, I pulled out my favorite new set bu SU, Truly Tailored with the coordinating DSP, True Gentleman.

Product List:
Stamp sets, Truly Tailored,Teeny Tiny Wishes
SU Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide CS
SU Night of Navy Ink
Retired Embossing folder
SU Linen Thread

This is short and sweet like I usually like to keep them,besides it's the holiday weekend. I think I'm pretty much prepared for our family dinner. I guess I'll see Sunday if I am!

Have a Blessed Easter and Passover,
Bernadette

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Such a great masculine card Bernadette! I love that background paper! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is cool! What a fabulous masculine card you've created - such cool colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...