Monday, January 22, 2018

I'm Praying for you


I created this card over the weekend using the free stamp set, Lots of Lavender, received with my recent order during Sale-a-Bration.  I'm so happy I chose this set. The bouquet of lavender is so pretty and see me using it through the nexte several months.

I attempted several times to do the 2 step stamping, but I just don't have the technique down. I went ahead and stamped the image and sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink. Unfortunatly, I did not have a Wink of Stella brush. I would have used that to highlight the blossoms to give them some shimmer.

 I incorporated 3 of the colors into the card using, Smokey Slate for the card base, Blushing Bride (?) , and Rich Razzelberry.  I embossed the Rich Razzleberry layer with a retired embossing folder and added some Pearl Perfect Jewels to the Whisper White layer. The sentiment is from the retired stamp set, Blessings from Heaven. I will be linking this card over to Paper Craft Crew color challenge #276.


I must say, the colors choices were a little difficut for me, but I feel I was able to tie the them together. I hope I will be able to create more cards with this lovely set sometime this week working at my layering.

Have a wonderful evening and a crafty week!

Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...