Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy Birthday


Just a quick card tonight. I wanted to link it to the Freshly Made Sketch #304 before tomorrows deadline. I have been watching the updates for Hurricane Irma all day, so my focus has been off.  I'm not sure if I'm truly liking this card, though. I did decide I would just enter it. Sometime during this week I hope to get a chance to redesign it.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My daughter is riding out the storm in Sarasota, FL and hopes to be back to NC by Wednesday. She has been keeping us informed how things are progressing. The most recent report was about 8pm saying they had just lost power.  Thankfully she is not close to the waterways, so storm surge will not be an issue.

**Sorry that I don't have any product information for you on this project. Sometime this week I'll add it to this post.**

Have a great week and I hope you plan to do something you love.

Live Simply,
Bernadette

1 comment:

Amy O said...

This dsp is so pretty! And you've made such a pretty card with it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...