Tuesday, September 6, 2016


Several days ago I bought the sign Every Child at the Kirkland Home Store to hang in my mud room off our kitchen.  I knew I needed something more so it wouldn't get lost on the wall with 9 foot ceilings. 

I looked around at several store and on the internet. Then I had a light bulb moment! My Cricut Explore Air and my Access account to the rescue.  I looked at several  cartridges and decided on "Simply Charmed" the one which included these 3 sweet images. My next job was to size them to fit into three inexpensive frames. Easy, Peasy with the Cricut Explore.
.
Although I was happy with the look, I wasn't liking the black frames.  Solution? I had flat white spray paint that I just used on another project and decided to use that. The photo below is the finished project. It also includes some coloring pages that 3 of my GC worked on when they were here last. I didn't add the glass this time around. I just felt the pictures looked better without it.What  do you think?



That's about it today. I'm writing and adding several more posts to be added through the week.  I hope you all will stop by again soon.  Have a wonderful, CRAFTY day!

Crafty Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...