Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Festival of Trees Christmas

Today I was able to head into my Studio and create a Christmas card using the new MOJO Monday #423 and a new challenge blog to me, Christmas Cards All Year Round.


The Christmas Cards All the Year Round challenge was to create a card with trees being the focal point. I believe I met that challenge and the sketch challenge over on MOJO Monday. I'm considering using this layout for my Christmas cards this year. Of course, I still need to finish my Thanksgiving cards to give that any serious thought yet!

Make your Wednesday great and go do something CRAFTY my friends.

Crafty Hugs,
Bernie Bee

**All products both retired and current on this card are by SU**

3 comments:

Jerrie said...

What a fun Christmas card. I love the red and green's you hav eused. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bold colored trees offset of that subtle plaid DP! Fabulous Card :-)

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. I had to pin it because it is so awesome.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas cards all year Round this month.
I have blog candy until the end of the month
Thanks
Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...