Monday, September 21, 2015

Thanks so Much/ Cricut Design Space

Saturday I had the opportunity to work in my Studio. That doesn't happen all that often , but I had a card design rolling around in my head. I'm not sure how your creative process works, I just knew I had to create the card before I lost my mojo or got involved with something else.

Since we are almost into Fall, and there seems to be quite a few projects involving acorns, I decided to try my hand at putting a card together that incorporated one.  I have one SU stamp set that has an acorn or acorns, but it doesn't have a matching die. Oh, I know, I could have fussy cute a simple acorn. I'm just not great at doing it.

So I opened my Cricut Design Space, fired up my Cricut Explore Air, typed in acorn, and had many images to choose from.  The the acorn on the card was from the Bits and Pieces cartridge.  I combined that with SU English Garden DSP, SU card stock and the Labels Collection framelits. I also pulled out a very neglected stamp set with matching die by Taylored Expressions, It's a Banner Day 1. I'm not sure why I haven't used this stamp and die in so longI do love how this card came out and I'm anxious to send it along to someone soon.



I hope you make it a wonderful Monday and are able to do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...