Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Super Sweet

After many weeks of not creating a card, today I was able to. YEAH ME!

I wanted to make a card honoring the 
MOJO MONDAY sketch #400.





I had several different colors rolling around in my head, but I just received my SU order and the new paper pack, Cherry on Top DSP and just had to use it. I wasn't sure if I would  to like it, but I do.  There are lots of cute patterns and the colors are really nice. I also used the new in color, Watermelon Wonder. I think this one is my favorite out of the five colors. Who doesn't like watermelon? :0}

I used an image from the Cricut Design Space, Very Merry Tags and the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, Fruity Friends, and other various products from SU.

I'll sign off for now.  I hope I can get another card created and posted tomorrow. See you then...


Hugs,
Bernie Bee



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love that sweet little candy die. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...