Tuesday, March 17, 2015

So Happy for You /Sweet Sunday #260



I've been wanting to use 2 of my FREE Sale-a-bration products, You Brighten My Day and Best Year Ever DSP for several weeks, but just couldn't seem to find my mojo. Well, that changed on Sunday! When I saw Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge everything just came together.


I recently ordered the What's Up punch that coordinates with the You Brighten My Day little house. So cute! I hadn't created any new home cards recently and thought this stamp / punch would be perfect fit. 

Some things you might want to know

SU cardstock, Coastal Cabana,Crushed Curry,Calypso Coral, Whisper White, SAB DSP
SU  Stamps, You Brighten My Day, Simply Wonderful 
SU ink Calypso Coral
Zig Zag SU embossing folder 
Project Life Cards and Labels Die 

That's it for today. Make it a wonderful Tuesday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...