Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You're How Old/ VlVFeb2015#2

Today I'm posting sketch #2 of the VivaLa Verve challenge for the month of February. I needed a birthday card for one of my sons who was turning 40, and thought the this Just Sayin' stamp with matching framelit and sketch were perfect.




I combined papers from the recent Birthday Bash DSP and last years High Tides DSP. Since both papers included Calypso Coral, I used that color for the card base and accented it with  Night of Navy and a little Crushed Curry.

Well, I'm off to get this card in the mail so my son receives it on time! I hope you make your Wednesday great and are able to do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieB

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...