Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pink with Sprinkles

I needed a birthday card for our sweet little granddaughter, Amelia, who will celebrate her 1st. Birthday this Saturday. I was having a problem on paper selection and stamps, but then the mojo hit and this is what I created. It is a little plain, but I don't think Amelia will mind!



SU PRODUCTS
Stamp: Remembering Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Taffy DSP
Starburst Framelit
1 3/8" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Punch
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - Heart
Pearl Basic Jewels
Retired Ribbon
*Taylored Expressions Cupcake dies*

Make it a wonderful Tuesday and do something CRAFTY my friends!

Hugs,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...