Monday, September 1, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Fall Card


Stamped inside using For All Things stamp
Today I am posting a card I created using the beautiful Wonderous Wreath stamp with coordinating framelits. (15% off if you buy the bundle) and an older Sweet Sketch Sunday Sketch (#206) This stamp set is a showcased as a Christmas stamp in the New Holiday 2014-2015 Catalog, but who doesn't love wreaths for any season of the year?

I chose to use it for a fall inspired card using Pistachio Pudding as my main color. I really love the softness of this color and combining it with Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist gave it some Fall brightness.

Make it a great Holiday Monday and try to get into your craft room and do something CRAFTY my friends.

Hugs,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...