Monday, September 15, 2014

Bloom with Hope Birthday

Good afternoon everyone. After a very busy weekend, I was finally able to finish up a card that I'm entering in the Viva La Verve challenge for September, Week #1. I will be uploading Week# 2 tomorrow  since I already had the papers laying out on my desk that were begging to be used.

This is a great sketch and I wanted to use the colors that were suggested along with the sketch. Since I didn't have a suitable, pink patterned paper, I relied on embossing folders and the Stampin' Up!s Stampin' Distress Tool to add interest to the card.







I hope you get a chance to play along this week with the sketch challenge. There is a $100 gift voucher to Verve at the end of September if you play along, although you don't have to play every week.  

Have a wonderful Monday and do something CRAFTY my friends!
Hugs,
Bernadette 

* The ribbon is Crumbcake, but is retired. The flag die is non-SU.

Below you can just pick, click and buy directly from my online store. I would love to be your demonstrator of choice.

1 comment:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Love the soft colors- perfect for the stamp set, Bernadette. You did a great take on the sketch challenge as well! TFS:)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...