Monday, August 18, 2014

Sneak Peek!

Good Morning Blog friends! I hope your weekend was filled with all good things and a time to be CRAFTY.

I didn't do any crafting on Saturday and only a little on Sunday. We attended the Greg Laurie, S Cal Harvest event on Friday evening in Anaheim,CA. What a blessing, not only the crowd, the music, but the message. This was their 25th. year holding this event. Amazing...
Okay, enough of the chit chat and on with the sneak peak.

The Gift Box Punch Board
Anyone who knows me, will tell you, I love gadgets and tools, and I'm loving this one.

On the RIGHT is an extension arm for larger projects and on the LEFT, is the built in SCORING TOOL. All the box sizes with scoring is on the board just like the Envelope Punch board. 

You are able to make 15 different size boxes, quickly and easily. My favorite feature: you can make 6 boxes using a 8 1/2"x 11"piece of card stock cut at 6x6, 7x7, 8x8 for various sizes.  

The "bubble" at the top puts slits in your box to hold it together, which is a handy addition if you don't want to use a ribbon or glue dots to secure it closed.

I found that I preferred gluing the inside flaps. It not only made more  room inside the box, but I felt it was sturdier.


The photo above is one of the largest box and smallest.
They were made using the 12x12 Kraft Paper CS(#133674)


Tomorrows post SNEAK PEEK
It will be all "gussied up" using a NEW stamp set and punch.  I hope you stop by again on Tuesday.

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...