Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #2




As I mentioned yesterday, I have a project , not only using the NEW Gift Box Punch Board, but a new stamp set and punch.
I cut an 8x8 piece of Blackberry Bliss CS and followed the directions on the board to produce this 2.5x 2.5 x 2.5 Box. I used  Glue Dots on the inside flaps (top corners only) and to keep the box closed at the top.

The completed box

This is the completed box using the NEW stamp set, For All Things and Cheerful Tags (the to/from is from that set.) The punch is also a NEWNote Tag Punch , which not only coordinates with the Cheerful Tags stamp, but another stamp set as well.


The punched tag measures, 1 1/2" x 2 3/16" and is a perfect size for labeling a gift. I really love this little tag and can see myself using it often, but I do need to buy a smaller hole punch. The one I used was a little overkill!

The acorns from For All Things set, were colored with Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey ink using a dry Aqua Painter applied directly to the image.  I don't own the new In Color Stampin' Write Markers, so I had to improvise.

To add more color to the box, I cut a 1 1/2" strip of paper 12" long and wrapped it around the perimeter of the box overlapping and cutting the excess.
Side View
I will be posting cards tomorrow and Friday using the For All Things set. I hope you stop buy a take a look and as always, I would love to have you drop by with a comment or two.

Stay  CRAFTY MY FRIENDS!

Hugs, Bernadette

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is seriously the cutest little project! I've seen it popping up all over Pinterest! The fall colors are so perfect!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Natalie.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...