Monday, August 11, 2014

Colorful Happy Birthday


Happy Monday! 
I hope you had a blessed and CREATIVE  weekend.

Mine was relaxing and the weather here in North County was just beautiful. After living here for 1 1/2 years, I'm finally understanding why people choose to move to Southern California. I feel truly blessed!

For my creative escape for the weekend, I chose a sketch by Jen Shults, DS#163. It was such a great sketch to work with.

 I really wanted to work with this pattern and color combo, but it wasn't easy for me. Although, I love each color on it's own, combining them was a challenge, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.


Inside view
Make it a great day today and stay CREATIVE my friends!

Hugs, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...