Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Fathers Day



I was hoping I would be able to get this card up yesterday after I had finished it, but we have had company since Thursday and didn't have a chance to write up the post.


I decided to use the MOJO349 sketch for this Fathers Day card. I don't have many appropriate images for the men in my life, but I thought the classic SU stamp, Lovely as a Tree, would work.




Actually, this is the first card I have posted in a week.  I had a slight set back with my recovery and I didn't have much mojo.  I've been better the past 3 or 4 days and I hope I can back to posting more regularly.

I hope your weekend is wonderful celebrating with the Father's in your family. (Dad's, FIL's or the father of your children ;} )


PRODUCTS USED

Lovely as a Tree

Teeny Tiny Wishes
Bitty Banners


Moonlight DSP Stack
2 1/2" Circle Punch

Chevron Folder
Hello Honey CS
 
Hello Honey Ink

Neutrals Candy Dots

BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...