Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tool Talk

Better then sliced bread? I sure do think so.

  Stampin' Up's! new Magnetic Platform 130658 is a must have in your crafting arsenal if you LOVE using Framelits and Edgelits and don't want to mess with sticky notes to hold things down.

I tested it over the  weekend and I'm impressed. Although they suggest using flat Standard Cutting Pads, I didn't have any newer pads and it worked fine.  

I run mine through the Big Shot flipping them over every other time, which does prevent them for getting to warped. I think you can tell by the pictures that they are also fairly etched and that didn't seem to affect the framelits or edgelits staying in place either.


For my test I used the new Chalk Talk Framelits (129983) that I just received.

The "sandwich"
Magnetic Platform
Standard Cutting Pad
Framelits
(cutting edge face down) on paper
Standard Cutting Pad

I ran it through and everything stayed in place nicely.


To further test the strength of the magnets,
I set the platform up on its edge against the Big Shot and the framelits didn't move.
IMPRESSIVE

I then used the tiny insert to make a tag. No problem there either. I was able to line it up and it stayed just were I put it.




Here they are all cut and removed from the framelits.



There is a warning on the side of the platform for people who have pacemakers. So be mindful of that if you are either selling this, have people using it or using it yourself.



I really think this is a winner for all of use that love our Big Shot (113439) and love using the framelits and edgelits. It truly makes cutting them hassle free.

If you are interested in buying this great tool, please consider buying it from me. I would love to have you as a customer!

 Just click on the SHOP NOW button to the left which will bring you right to my Stampin'Up! store. Place your order and it will be delivered right to your doorstep
by one of those cute UPS guys!

 Make it a great and CRAFTY day!

BERNADETTE



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...