Thursday, April 25, 2013

Retired Stamps and Accessories List



Here is the retired list that I promised (below) to upload yesterday. Thankfully, today I am feeling SO much better! Just remember, the retiring accessories are ONLY available while the supplies last. This is always a wonderful time of year at Stampin'Up! to feed your passion for their products.  Why not take advantage today to stock up, or even consider to become a 
Demonstrator or Host a Party?


If you decide that you would LOVE to become a demonstrator, you can add select products from the new catalog or retired products 
to your Kit at even more of a savings. 
AND get a FREE  2013-2014 catalog with your order, even before it's available to the public!

You can contact me at, bpb4553@gmail.com, and I will be able to give you all the information you will need to sign up. Or you can use this link Demonstrator to to sign Online and choose me as your demonstrator. 

I would love for you to be part of my team! 


Have  a great and CRAFTY day!

Bernadette



STAMPIN' UP! RETIRED LISTS NOW AVAILABLE!   

All retiring stamps are available through June 3 


These are only available while supplies last--don't miss the discounted products

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...