Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Excitment is Mounting!


In a few short days my 30 minute creative escape arrives in a box right to my doorstep.
Paper Pumpkin! 
I'm excited. I hope you are also. 
You are not subscribed? 
Then I have an answer to your dilemma.

If you're a little hesitant on committing to a monthly club, fear not. Stampin' Up! is offering a Try It Kit. No monthly commitment, just a great way to "test drive" what you will be able to receive each month when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

 Here is some information for you


It's now available for order.
  • $16.95 -plus shipping.
  • Includes stamps, a clear block, ink, paper, and accessories.
  • It's all cut, measured, and ready-with instructions included.
  • Give it a try - Try It Kit

Try it- I know you'll want Paper Pumpkin to visit your doorstep every month!

*And if you need more information on Paper Pumpkin: Paper Pumpkin



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...