Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My 1st.CARD CLASS

 Today I had my first card class as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator down at the Road Runner Clubhouse. What FUN! I had four ladies and one gentleman attend. What a good sport Don was playing with paper and stamps with all of us ladies. He was a great student and very creative. He told me he was looking forward to the next class! The girls from left to right in the first photo: Leslie, Barb, Linda and Sheri and of course, Don.

We used a variety of Stampin"Up! products and learned some new technique. They even got to use my Big Shot, which they loved. There is nothing better then sharing what you love and having people excited that they to can be creative also.

 Have a blessed and crafty day! ~BernieB~










 Have a blessed and crafty day! ~BernieB~

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

GO DON!!! LOVE IT...They all looked like they had a great time! The cards are great! I like the colors of the Thank You card. I think I need to travel out west for some fun in the Club...LOL

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Congratulations on your first card class! Looks like lots of fun, and your cards turned out great! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

Chanda said...

How exciting to have a guy there! He looks like he's having a ball! I'm your newest follower from SC. Stop on by sometime.

Chanda Stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com
www.soNOTbetty.com

Deborah Smart said...

This looks like a fabulous class, Bernie! The cards you made look wonderful :)
I'm your newest visitor from SC, and thank you for visiting my blog, too!
~Deb

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...