Thursday, December 6, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Holiday Packaging Bundles-All the Cuteness Without All the Work
Available November 29-January 2.
- Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5″ x 3″ x 11-1/2″)
- Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags; 4-1/2″ x 3-1/8″)
- Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Sweater Trim (10 yards)
$13.50 (a $16.85 value)
- Glassine Bags with die-cut edges (10 bags; 3″ x 5″ x 1-1/2″)
- Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pieces)
- Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
Monday, November 26, 2012
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP #126902, Pumpkin Pie CS #105117, Naturals White, #102316
Stamp: Itty Bitty Banners #126257
Ink: Old Olive
Additions:Bitty Banners Framelits #129267
Large Oval #119855,
Modern Label Punch #119849
Labels Collection Framelits #125598,
Little Leaves Sizzlits #114511
Woodrain Embossing Folder # 127821,
Paper Piercing Pack Tools #126187,#126189,#126199
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Stamp: French Foliage, Perfectly Preserved, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Extra Goodies: Buttons, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Windows Frames Collection,
Decorative Label, Bitty Banner Framelits
Thanks for stopping by and stay CRAFTY!
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Some easy instructions on how to get your tags recorded:
- Download the FREE TalkingTagT App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google PlayT.
- Attach the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTagT App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you're ready!).
To play the message, your recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Press play and that's it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a CRAFTY week!
The BIGGEST Sale of the year starts Monday, Nov. 19 and runs through Wednesday, Nov. 28 with savings up to 50% on some of your favorite products. To make the sale even more exciting , are two 24 hour specials, Monday, Nov. 19 and Wed. Nov. 28. One of Mondays specials is the BIG SHOT at 20% off. So if you been holding back on buying this great die cut/embossing machine, NOW is the time to do it, but remember, Monday will be the only time you can to receive the 20% discount.
Although the title says, Online Extravaganza, and you can order online HERE , you don’t have to. You can call me at 919.414.5564 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
My daughter, Adrienne Perkins, and I were able to stamp together at Little Gull. She surprised me by bringing over her supplies. We used her retired SU stash," cased" a Linda Heller card sketch, and made 5 cards each. What fun... She must of sensed I needed my stamping fix. Thanks, Adrienne.
Unfortunately, at times we need to have the type of cards I have posted in our card box. Thankfully, I don't have a need for them at the moment. I was giving them a test run and I must say, I really do like both sets and the images are wonderful to use anytime.
These sets were part of my recent order during the 15% off sale that took place last Monday. I was thrilled to get them at a discount and have them available when I do need them.
The New Stampin’ TrimmerIntroducing the new and improved Stampin’ Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin’ Up!, you know it’s a cut above the rest!
THE STAMPIN' TRIMMER VIDEO
- An extra-wide 6-1/4″ cutting base and an extended 14-1/2″ ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16″ and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12″ cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12″ (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
Thursday, November 1, 2012
- Up to $125 in product
- A FREE color collection of ink pads. Yes, folks that's a $49.95 value.
- The entire kit and ink pads ship FREE
- Local sales tax applies.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Today I was able to be creative and make two cards using the Perfectly Preserved stamp and framelits.
Friday, October 26, 2012
All of these projects were for my Card Class on Friday. I have been MIA for more then a week. I returned home last Saturday from a great vacation with my husband in Florida. Although I enjoyed my time there, I have been itching to get back to playing with ink ,stamps and paper!
One of the wonderful things I was able to do while I was in Florida was to meet Linda Heller, my up-line. She is so funny and sweet. I am blessed to have her for my "creative coach" and fearless leader. My daughter and I both went to one of her Card Classes in Maitland, Fl and had such a great time.
Speaking of my daughter, we had an Workshop at her home in Florida the night we came back for Linda's. I had brought the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, the matching framelits and some DSP with me. Adrienne also filled in with some of her recently purchased SU products. The ladies enjoyed the time making their card and jut their time together.
The two cards seen here and the Top Note project were all inspired by Linda's Stamping School site, I just tweaked them using different papers and stamps.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Monday, October 8, 2012
Here are the cards I decided to work on for National Card Day. I needed several Masculine cards. I always seem to be lacking these type of cards in my stash.
The first two are similar to what I have created before as far as the papers and color combo. The blue card was inspired by Linda Heller and the "package" design was is one that I cased from Mary Fish. Thanks ladies for all your great inspiration!
PAPERS: International Bazaar 126920,Comfort Cafe 126898, Orchard Harvest 126895
STAMP SETS:Bring on the Cake 121958 (c), Perfectly Penned 122892 (c)
TOOLS: Big Shot 113439, Argyle Folder 127750,Sweet Buttons Embosslits 121813,Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003
SWEET ACCENTS & Misc.: Stampin' Dimensionals 104430, Naturals Designer Buttons 127554, Linen Thread 104199, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso 126871
Have a great week and stay CRAFTY! BernieB
Friday, October 5, 2012
The cards and treat holder shown in this post were the projects made during my Card Class on Tuesday. The ladies really seemed to enjoy each one. The favorites of the crowd were the Butterfly embellishment and the Top Note treat holder. Of course, I think getting a little Hershey Bar to put into the holder "sweetened" the project reviews! I will be doing a sample projects using the Top Note for several weeks and hope they enjoy those also.
The Get Well card was one that I cased from our demonstrators Stampin" Connections site. Unfortunately, I can't remember the Demonstrator who posted so I could give her credit. I just the love the color combo of Very Vanilla #101650, Baja Breeze #111352 and Black card stock #121045. So classy. The Perfectly Penned stamp set #122892 is one I just received and I just love it. I can see myself using it often. First Edition Specialty Paper # 121878, Large Scallop Edgelit #127019, 3/4" Circle Punch #119875, and the Rhinestones Basic Jewels #119246 was also used on this card.
Daffodil Delight #119683
Raspberry Ripple paper #126842
Perfect Polka Dots #117335,
Large Scallop #127019.
The second Top Note project was just a sample show casing another project incorporating the die.
Bakers twine, Cherry Cobbler #123125
Linen Thread #104199
Scentsational Season stamp #121190
Lucky Limeade ink #126984
Black StazOn Ink #102192
Holiday Collection Framelit Dies # 127814
Modern Label Punch #119849
Rhinestone Basic Jewels # 119246
Cellophane Bags 4x6 # 102757
Petite Pairs #122497 clear
**The candy is not a Stampin' Up! Product**
Thank you for stopping by and I would love have you leave a comment. Have a fun, blessed and CRAFTY weekend! BernieB
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Buy either one of the Ornament Keepsake Sets, wood or clear plus the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper and receive a FREE Festive Paper-PiercingPack. Or, by the bundled pack which is a 15% savings that includes the dies and receive the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack also free. To take advantage of this offer, just click to go to my Stampin' Up!on the left and be directed to my Stampin" Up! Business website.
32260 Christmas Gift Pack (wood-mount)
Includes Ornament Keepsakes Set (wood-mount), Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
$55.85 Retail $47.90 Special
Includes Ornament Keepsakes Set (clear-mount), Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
$44.85 Retail $38.90 Special
Includes Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (wood-mount), Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
$70.85 Retail $62.90 Special
Includes Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (clear-mount), Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
$63.85 Retail $55.90 Special
Have a great and crafty week! BernieB
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
My card today was made for a dear woman here in the Park who is celebrating her 93rd. Birthday. She is very fond of butterflies, so I thought the paper and punch were a perfect choice for the card.
Elegant Butterfly punch #127526
Monday, September 17, 2012
No, it's not my birthday and I'm certainly not BLUE about it . I just created theses three cards for my Card Class tomorrow, each one being a different shade of SU Blue.
The above card I CASED from the 2012-2013 catalog on page 190. I loved it the first time that I saw it there and have wanted to make it since July. All the colors are the same and so is the general embellishments, except I used a punch and rhinestones.
This card is a masculine card that I used the following products on:
My stamping girls are in love with this cute little card that was in the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog on page 181. The project incorporated the Simply Scored Scoring Tool #12334.
What a great product this is. I owned anther scoring board for about 4 years and honestly can say, this is far superior. I love that there are 1/8" scoring increments, it sits on a slight angle, comes with a dual sided stylus, and 3 place markers. You can add 6 more additional markers #125625 and even get a second stylus #125624 for a nominal price. Doing projects like this one, scoring boxes, cards, rosettes, and more are going to be a breeze. There is also a Simply Scored Diagonal Plate #125586 that you can add which allows you to create various envelopes or create unique score designs. What more can a girl ask for!
The stamp set used on this card is, No Peeking #126290 wood, #126292 clear, and various Stampin' Up! papers and inks. If you would like more information on the papers and inks used, you can contact by email.
In the above video, all the measurements are given to complete this sweet little card. What child would not love to receive this? I think it would be a keeper. ENJOY!