Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sorry I missed your birthday




I needed a quick Birthday card for a friends birthday I missed. This was the first chance I have gotten to work with the new SU True Gentleman DSP. I just love the colors and designs on this paper. They actually are some of my favorite color combos.

The stamps are from an unknown manufacture, papers are Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, and Tranquil Tide. I also used Very Vanilla card stock for the base of the card.
and Chocolate Chip ink. The button is just one I had in my stash that was already threaded. Hooray! I did use the new Taylored Tag punch, which is such a great addition to my punch selection. Hopefully, SU will come out with some new stamps that will accommodate this punch.

Inside of Card
That's about it. I'm having family over for dinner, so I better get that started. Have a great evening and enjoy something you love.

Live Simply,
Bernadette

I had second thoughts about the card above and decided to change the card base to the navy. I like it much better. What do think?




No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...