Saturday, February 3, 2018

Feel Better


Back again today with another card. This one was made for a friend out West who just had some surgery.  I hope it cheers her up a bit.


I'm getting in right under the wire for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, but I thought clean -lined and fresh was a great way to go for this card. I was going through my stamp sets and came across the Sassy Salutations (ret) and fell in love with the font all over again. I'm not sure why I hadn't used it more. The flower is from Happy Watercolor, another pretty stamp set. The paper is retired and the Pretty in Pink Stampin'write marker also. I used the "swoosh" stamp from Work of Art (ret) in Blushing Bride. By the way, another stamp set I really like and probably won't get rid of anytime soon.

That's it for today. Have a wonderful weekend and as always, go do something you love!

Live Simply,
Bernadette

3 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

It's a beautiful card...love the delicate pink of everything!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The pink tones and the black sentiment really work so well together and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, fabulous design! I am so glad you played along with us at
freshly made sketches!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...