Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Thank You

As most of us at this time of year, Thank You cards need to be made and sent.  Yesterday I took  some time to create this quick and simple card to us as my Christmas Thank You.

All products are from Stampin'Up!.

Products used: Real Red Card Stock, Old Olive Card Stock, Quilted Christmas DSP,  Stitched Shaped Framelits, Thanks stamp from Blissful Bouquet Oct. 2015 Paper Pumpkin. On the inside, which I did not take a picture of , I used "So Much"  from Perfect Pairings, and stamped the back with"handstamped for you" from the Better Than E-Mail stamp set. I finished it off by adding dimensionals on the back of the Thanks piece to add more interest to the front of the card.

That's it for today. I'm expecting my son and his family from VA in a few hours.  They will be staying until Monday and we are having our family over tomorrow for a Sunday meal.  I think the New Years Eve celebration will be low key. We will sit around and chat, perhaps play some family games, and EAT until midnight.

I pray you have a wonderful, blessed, and prosperous NEW YEAR!

Crafty Hugs,
Bernadette





No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...