Saturday, July 22, 2017

You're So Sweet



Happy Saturday to y'all! Just taking time to post another birthday card I created recently. You are probably wondering at this point, why so many? We have 13 grandchildren and one great grand baby. Eight of those 14 total are girls.  I just love the this DSP , as I have said before, and feel it's the perfect paper for the girls in my life. I'll be working shortly on the boys cards which I will be using SU Animal Kingdom DSP.

The dish,chocolate topping and cherry with stem are images from my Cricut Access with the ice cream scoops from Taylored Expressions Build a Treat dies. The sentiment is from the September 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit, twine is SU (Pool Party) and so are the pearl accents.

Have a wonderful weekend. We have an Excessive Heat Warning until tomorrow evening. It really has been so, so hot. I feel like I'm living in Scottsdale, AZ again!  Stay cool, enjoy your day and go do something you LOVE.

Live Simply,
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...