Thursday, October 22, 2015

Cricut Invitation project

Today I took some much needed time to play around with my Cricut Explore. I have used it some and I'm still on the low end of the learning curve, but I needed to get to know "her" better.

Although there are quite a few ladies/gents online who give wonderful instructional videos, Stacy Williams is my go-toShe has a laid back style that I enjoy and very clear instructions. She has taught me so much about this wonderful machine.

This invite was a a prototype for my grandson Kempton's 5th. birthday. His mama is not in love with the craft base, so tomorrow I'll try some different color combos and maybe add some texture for interest.

I loved learning how to size, layer, and turn separate cut letters into joined words, etc.  There are so many crafting possibilities with this machine. Nine years ago I bought the original Cricut and loved it, but this one is so much more.

Well I'll be signing off for now, but will post an update later today.

Stay CRAFTY my friends!
BernieBee

Paper is by Stampin'Up!,Project Life framelits, Spellbinders
 

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...