Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Thank You / CASEing the Catty

Good morning! I had a chance to work on a card last night before heading to bed and finished it up this morning.  I wanted to play along with CASEing-the-Catty Challenge#35 and saw a card in the new catalog on page 16 that I really fell in love with.  I'm not sure why I like it, but I do and knew I would CASE it for this challenge.

I did switch up things just a wee bit using Lots of Thanks stamp set (ret.) for the sentiment. Since I  only have the new in color, Mint Macaron in marker form, and it didn't cover the floral stamp from Butterfly Basics as well, I used Pistachio Pudding ink. Lacking the Blossoms Accents, I punched a small flower from the same color paper with the Boho Blossoms punch. (ret.). Those sweet little floral accents might need to be added to my next order. :}


That's about all the playing I can do today. I'm off to do some grocery shopping and some other errands. I hope you can get to do something  CRAFTY today.

Have a blessed Tuesday!
Hugs,
Bernie Bee

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful CASE. Thanks for joining in with the Blog Hop at CTC.

Elisha said...

Great card! Love it!

H2 :) said...

This is a beautiful card, Bernadette! The pistachio looks lovely with the newsprint & twine. :)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...