Friday, April 10, 2015

yay/Cricut Explore/DS196



This sweet little Pail card was cut with my Explore Air with an image from the Simply Charmed cartridge included in my subscription to Design Space paired with the deconstructed sketch196 .

It was jump started by the 2 little munchkins below, my grandsons, Kempton and Renior. I had sent them some money for Easter and they decided to spend it on these colorful pail and shovel beach sets. 







I fell in love with the image and just had to make a card. The SU DSP is High Tides  paired with Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Smokey Slate, and Summer Starfruit. I used 2 of the dies from the Circle Card thinlit, the star punch and the Star EF. I thought the sentiment from, Remembering Your Birthday fit perfectly. Don't you? 

One of the boys has a birthday in a several months and hope I remember that I made this so I can send it to him. :0)

Make it a great Friday and go do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee





No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...