Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday / MOJO#389



Hi there!Just finished this card and thought I would post it today.I have another one swirling around in my head for another challenge, so I wanted to make sure I had this one linked to the MOJO#389 sketch challenge.

  
I'm continuing to use the Sale-a-Bration freebies.The DSP and the stamp. I really like this DSP. The colors are bright, but soft if that makes sense!

Things inquiring minds want to know:
 
SU Paper Best Year Ever DSP, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral

SU Ink Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana

SU Stamp Set Butterfly Basics,Big Day Stamp, Gorgeous Grunge 

SU EF Stylish Stripes
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons,Neutrals Candy Dots
AND LOTS of Foam Tape!

That's about it for now. I'm off to the Studio. Let's see if I actually can get another card created and posted for tomorrow.;0)

Have a wonderful evening and I hope you can do something CRAFTY!

Hugs,
BernieBee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice colors! Always love butterflies.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...