Monday, February 2, 2015

Thinking of You/FMS 171



I'm just making this Freshly Made Sketches challenge under the wire! I did have it finished up last night, but decided to wait until this morning. Wrong decision. :0(

I needed a manly Thinking of You card and this sketch was perfect. I love the images in the set By the Tide,and decided to use it for a masculine feel. There is a card in the SU 2014-2015 catalog ( pg 130) that I CASEd my focal image from, although I did use the new stamp, Crazy about You and Gorgeous Grunge on my card.


Other stuff you might want to know:
The color combination: Marina Mist, Crushed Curry: Ink and Paper,Pear Pizzazz: Ink and Paper.I also used one of my favorite SU papers for a more rustic look, Naturals White. The banners were embossed with the SU Decorative Dots EF.

I hope you have and wonderful and CRAFTY day!

Hugs,
BernieBee

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the splatters. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a great choice of stamp sets! Wonderful colors and details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...