Thursday, October 2, 2014

Quick and Easy Holiday Cheer

Thankfully, today I was able to get a project up and posted.  Yesterday was a "down" day for me physically.  I tried putting something together, but it just didn't pan out. So, I left my Studio in a shambles, closed the door and started again today. Maybe some of you can relate. :}

For today's card I followed the sketch over on MojoMonday.( a tall and skinny card) I thought this would be a great size to add to a Christmas gift. Not only is it a smaller size, but with minimum layers and embellishments, it fits the QUICK and EASY category.



I hope you make this Thursday great and do something CRAFTY my friends!

Hugs, Bernadette

Stampin' Up! Products used:

Paper: All is Calm DSP, Pistachio Pudding ( the little dots are Pear Pizzazz, but I decided on a softer green), Lost Lagoon, Shimmery White, Silver Glimmer Paper

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp: Cheerful Tags 

Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

My Online Store: bernadettebliss.stampinup.net

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...