Sunday, July 13, 2014

Boys Birthday Card



I'm sorry for the shadow on this picture. 
 Someday I'll get a decent light box!


I needed a little boys Birthday Card for a Saturday afternoon party. I was already planning on giving money as a gift, so this quick and easy Card/Gift holder was the perfect answer. Besides, they are so much fun to put together.

I did use a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, You're My Hero and the retired Polka Dot Parade DSP.  This will probably not be a set that I will give up very quikly.  I have already used it 3 times and can see me using it again. What little boy doesn't love firetrucks, police cars, and emergency vehicles!

If you would like the directions and measurements on this card/gift holder, just contact me at bpb4553@gmail.com 
and I will be glad to send them along to you.

Have a wonderful weekend and 
stay CRAFTY my friends!
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...