Monday, April 21, 2014

Check...

A wonderful Resurrection Sunday yesterday - check

Finished the laundry - check

Dusted & Vacuumed (well, Steve vacuumed) - check

Cleaned the Bathrooms - check

Washed the kitchen floor - check

Took the dog to the Vet to be boarded - check

ALL in preparation for my Total Reconstructive Knee Surgery today here in sunny California.

I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but it needs to be done. I fell in August of last year and collapsed the partial implant I had in 2007. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with pain since. So it is time.

They tell me that I will only be in the hospital for two days compared to 8 days 7 years ago in NCI'm happy! I would rather be home.

With all that said... I will not be posting any cards for several weeks, maybe longer.  I might pop on to keep you updated, but that might be it.

I hope you will keep coming back to see if I have a  card or project for you.

Keep ON CRAFTING!

BERNADETTE



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...