Friday, March 21, 2014

A Quick Card



Today's card is using the last of the stamps in the Timeless Talk stamp collection. I used the MOJO337 sketch to jump start my creative, well, mojo!

I decided to keep this real simple without a lot of layers or colors. I wasn't that sure about it after I made it, but I really do like the simplicity of it. How about you?

Timeless Talk $16.95(126607)

Here is a picture of the complete set. I feel it can be used for either a male or female recipient by just changing the color choices and DSP.




SU PRODUCTS

Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP (132994), Whisper White CS, Island Indigo CS, So Saffron CS

Stamp: Timeless Talk (126607) 

Ink: Island Indigo (126986) 

Decorative Dots EF (133520) FREE with a $50 oder during Sal-a-Bration.

Regals Button Collection (130029)

White Bakers Twine (124262) 

Mini Glue Dots (103863)

I hope your weather is feeling like Spring. The temperature here in S. California doesn't seem to change much, although it is supposed to be alittle cooler for a few days. 

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. And as always, stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE
 

1 comment:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Isn't this set fun! I love what you have done with it!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...